This Monica Floral White Rectangle Tablecloth is woven using an Etamine Damask loom. The construction of this weave uses a cotton warp and a linen weft (or fill), which gives the cloth a uniquely subtle yet rustic pattern. A permanent press and soil release finish is then applied to the fabric. The linen is all European, from the flax planting to the finished product.
- Approximately a 64″ x 104″ rectangle
- 58% Cotton 42% Linen
- An expertly woven linen/cotton tablecloth
- Linen tablecloths make a perfect keepsake for any occasion
- The subtle design provides a beautiful backdrop for your special meal
- Made in Europe
- Coordinates with our Monica White napkins
- Available in other sizes
- Other colors available: Natural
- Easy care: Machine washable: Tablecloths can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent. To smooth out any wrinkles after washing. We recommend that you line dry, lay flat to dry or tumble dry until damp. Finish with a warm iron while slightly damp on low heat with steam.
- Item #: H353WT064104FMA10WT
Using minimally processed natural fibers for your home is not only healthy for the environment, it is also healthier for you.
Thank you for browsing our line of fine tablecloths. When you are entertaining, show your loved ones a grand dining event that they will not forget with beautiful linen tablecloths that complement the meal you’ve prepared.