Our Colmcille Linen Napkins are from one of the finest linen collections in the world. Each napkin features an intricate Celtic knot design, which represents the repeated crossing of the spiritual as well as the physical paths in our lives. The cloth will last for generations and make a wonderful family heirloom.
- 22″ x 22″
- Includes 6 Napkins
- Woven in Ireland
- This design honors the memory of St. Columba, an Irish abbot also known as Colmcille, and is a Patron Saint of Ireland.
- 100% Damask linen
- Celtic art and folklore design
- Made in Ireland – Fingal
- Pattern Colmcille 722
- Green Gift box included
- Easy care: Machine washable: Tablecloths can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent. Smooth out any wrinkles after washing. We recommend that you line dry or lay flat to dry. Finish with a warm iron on both sides while slightly damp on low heat with steam.
- Item #: H323WT022022ICS01WT6P
- Old reference: 772022-Celtic
Using minimally processed natural fibers for your home is not only healthy for the environment, it is also healthier for you.
Thank you for browsing our line of fine table linens. When you are entertaining, show your loved ones a grand dining event they will not forget with beautiful linen tablecloths that complement the meal you’ve prepared.